Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New year resolution

Here comes the new year and time for new resolutions and new directions.  Sometimes change is hard, and this resolution is one I have struggled with for some time.

What resolution?  Retiring this blog.

At first it filled a real purpose for me, but my inspiration seems to have dried up.  Plus the fact that I was beginning to spend far too much time on the computer.  So the time has come to say goodbye.

I will miss writing (although I'm keeping my family blog going), I'll miss the directed focus to homeschooling, and I'll miss the comments.  

I will try to keep up (although sporadically) with your posts.  I do not promise to comment though.  Those take me some time to compose, but I do promise to enjoy what I read!

I will miss the encouraging words I have received through this blog.  Bless you for making them!

Lastly, I wish you a wonderful new year with bountiful blessings.  May the Lord watch over you with loving care every moment of your lives.



2 comments:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Wow, I didn't expect this. Keep in touch!!

3 for school said...

You are very kind. Thank you!