Saturday, December 27, 2008

Thinking of you

Hi! We had a great Christmas although low key. I've been pretty sick and so has my husband, but it was nice anyway. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, minus sickness! I haven't been online here much either because we have been busy.

My posting will likely be irregular because we have some pretty ambitious school and career plans. (Santa brought some new workbooks which J-Dawg was actually excited to see, and we are busy with photography and rebranding our photography business. My main job is still homemaking, mothering, and homeschooling, but my husband is asking for some help on the photography side too.) Check out our site at JLSstudios.net.

I apologize that this is so short and all over the place. It's very late, and I'm very tired. I just wanted to tell you I hope your Christmas was wonderful and that the rest of this year and next are very good for you and your families!

No comments: