Monday, October 20, 2008

Christmas already?

Worried about Christmas presents and trying to make it more meaningful? Check out Jen's blog and watch the You Tube video. Since we all know I am technologically challenged, I'll just let you go there. It will work better. (FYI In another lifetime, I wrote user manuals and most of these things have terrible user instructions--nonexistent.)

In the meantime, I'm grateful to know I'm not the only one already worrying about the whole Christmas thing. To be a kid again and assume it just happens . . . .

As for Halloween? We're checking out! The trunk or treat is this weekend after our church's Fall Festival and the boys will be on a campout. Great way to enforce the rule that 12-year-olds cannot trick or treat. Enforced by DAD who used to be one of those bullies who made little kids give up their candy. (It really stinks when DAD knows all the tricks of the trade.)

No comments: