Tuesday, October 16, 2007

And now I can go to bed

I just finished If You Want to Be Rich and Happy, Don't Go to School? by Robert T. Kiyosaki. My favorite part of the book was that he kept teaching and repeating the idea that the the universe only knows abundance. It is just us, the people (especially Westerners) who preach the idea of scarcity. When we change our mindset, we can literally revolutionize the world!

This book talks from the side of creating an educational system that will best foster our children's creativity and ingenuity in creating their best possible futures. A must read for every parent concerned about their children's education because every parent is their child's best, most influential teacher.

And now, I am not touching another book for at least two weeks! Unless it's to read to my kids!

No comments: