Saturday, August 23, 2008

No blogging for awhile

I am not going to be posting very often. We have taken a new look at our upcoming curriculum and plans and daily schedule and and and and and . . . .

So much for making my plans early!

We have realized that we need to change directions and that is going to take a lot of my time. It has been a turbulent several days, and dust is still settling. I might talk about it when no dust is in the air, but not yet.

I love you! Thank you for reading. This blog has helped me a great deal.

2 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Oh this worries me. I do hope things are okay over there. I just pray for wisdom for you. These choices and changes are just so hard. And to think there are peopel who just send their kids to school and never reevaluate. Its just the thing to do. When you or I send our kid on the bus its done after lengthy prayer and figuring and refiguring. Decisions on school and curriculum arent easy and I do hope you come back to blog and catch us up on things.

3 for school said...

Oh, you are so right, Mrs. Darling!