Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Answer to a prayer

I just received an email that about made me cry. I have put out a notice via an email group I'm in advertising a reading group I'm forming for my daughter. I got one taker immediately, and another telling me about a group that already exists. Can I just tell you what a relief that is to me? I would be willing to form my own group, but to already have a larger group ready brings indescribable relief to my heart.

God is good, and he answers prayers on a most dismal looking day. (Yucky sounding crashes through the night from ice-laden trees, a few branches on the ground, and not sunny out. But there is no more rain!!!)

2 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Truly God knows what we need and when we need it! This is wonderful!

Jim said...

Glad to hear that! It's nice to know that prayers are answered!